We believe sexual health refers to a state of well-being in relation to sexuality. It encompasses body, mind and emotions and includes satisfying sex and sexual relationships.
Here is a quick list of some sexual health guides, most of which are made-in-Canada:
- Brazen, a guide for trans women
- My Sex Life: Info For Young Poz People
- Primed, a guide for trans men who dig men
- Opposities Attract, a sexual health guide for relationships with HIV-negative and HIV-positive partners
- Sexual Health Ontario, a website developed by Public Health Ontario
- Brochure: Sexual Health for Trans Men
- Talking to your partners about sex, a worksheet about likes and dislikes you can use to guide conversations with your sexual partners
- The Sex You Want, a website for gay, bisexual and queer men
- Women Lovin’, a guide for cis, trans*, and genderqueer women who have sex with women, some or all of the time
For information about STI and HIV Testing please see this page.
Questions about sexual health? Or if you want to book a sexual health presentation? Contact our community partner, ARCH Guelph at: firstname.lastname@example.org